This one works best if your office has a strict dress code and people would love to be more casual for a day.
Ask everyone who dresses down to give a small donation, all of which can go straight to your chosen charity.
What you need
- Some clothes which aren’t your normal uniform.
- A collection box or tin. This will allow people who prefer to donate cash to do just that.
Steps to organise your day
- Publicise your event throughout your workplace through posters, flyers, social media and internal email.
- Set a date and if you want choose a theme – this could be fancy dress, sports kits or anything else that comes to mind.
- Hold your dress down day, collect donations from everyone who takes part.